1. a) Local And Out Station- Millage/Kms calculated from garage to garage (round/return trip).
b) OneWay -Millage/Kms calculated from City-Mid(City Central).
2) Vehicle will go where it can , safe and movable road (Google Map Not Show Actual Road Status Many Time ).
3) 20% charges extra for Holi,Rakhi,Diwali,christmas and New Year Holidays, Wedding/Events & Random/Corporate use,Hill Station.
4) Ac will not work in hill areas or stopped/parked vehicle.
5) Cost/Rate are subject to change as per change in itinerary or Changes In Fuel And Taxes.
6) Day calculate In Local And OutStation Calender Day(1Day Mean 12 Hour or Calender Day Which Is Earlier).
7) OneWay Mean one point to pickup and second point only drop. If you Change in your itenery without inform us then you can paid extra charges.
8) cinemas, shopping mall,Railway Station And Airport Parking charges Paid By customer.
9) Smoking or consuming any kind of intoxicants inside the Taxi. The driver has the right to refuse the pick-up or ask the customer to alight the cab if the customer is found to be in an intoxicated state or is found misbehaving with other passengers or the driver, or is causing a nuisance.
10) If any passenger if misses the train or flight or bus, we will not be liable for any compensation. The customer shall make an alternate arrangement if the cab has not reached due to any reason.
11) Pressurising the driver to overload the boot space of the taxi with luggage. The customer shall not be generally allowed to use the seating area of the taxi for placing any kind of luggage.
12) Asking the driver to board more than the prescribed number of adults in the taxi according to the Motor Vehicle Act, 1988s. In view of this, the customer shall not pressurize the driver to allow more than the allowed number of adult passengers in the taxi. The driver has the right to refuse such a pick-up or ask such customer(s) to alight from the cab.
13) Asking the driver to break any Traffic/RTO/City Police and/or government rules for any purpose (especially reaching the destination earlier). The driver has the right to refuse such a request by the customer. The driver also has the right to refuse such a pick-up or ask such customer(s) to alight from the cab.
14) The customer shall ensure that he/she will not indulge in any of the following activities while in a taxi:
a) Soiling or damaging the seats and/or any other interiors of the Taxi.
b) Littering the Taxi.
c) Misusing, soiling or damaging any of the devices (technical/non-technical) in the taxi.
15) Booking subject to availability of vehicle at the time of booking.
Cancellation policies:1) If a traveler cancels 24 hours prior the pick-up time, 20% of the total trip cost will be deducted.
2) If a traveler cancels within 24 hours prior the pick-up time, no refund.
3) The refunds will be made by online transfer to the customerâ€™s bank account. No cash refund requests.
4) The amount will be refunded approximately within 7 to 10 business(Working) days.